2. What personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information from visitors, e.g. name, contact details, nationality, residency, previous qualifications, and employment. We will also collect cookies information that is technically required for the usability of the website. If we have your consent, we may also collect cookies information for marketing purposes.
3. How is personal information collected?
We collect personal information from visitors:
• If the user has given us the consent to collect cookies information for marketing purposes, we will use that information to securely use for our marketing purposes.
• When the users fill out any form or enter any information through our website, we will securely save that information on our systems depending on the consent you have given us.
• If enquiries are made on the phone or by email, we will save that information on our secured systems.
4. Why do we need to process personal data?
We process your data in line with the requirements of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The data will be used to comply with our obligations towards the regulatory bodies such as qualification awarding organisations. Where we have your consent, we might use the data for marketing our products and services to you to suit your specific needs. Data subjects have the right to opt-out of the marketing campaign and to withdraw that consent.
5. How do we protect your data?
We have technical and organisational measures in place to ensure that your data are kept secure, not accidentally destroyed, misused, or disclosed, and only accessed by staff and relevant third parties as part of their role.
6. What rights do you have?
• The right to obtain access to, and copies of, the personal data that we hold about you
• The right to have any information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
• The right to request that we delete or remove your information from our system
• The right to request that we copy, move or transfer your data
• The right to require us not to send you marketing communications
• To require us to restrict our data processing activities (and, where our processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on consent before its withdrawal)
7. How long does the institute keep the data?
Knowza takes its obligations under the GDPR very seriously in terms of not holding onto personal data for any longer than is necessary.
8. Contacting Us
This policy will be reviewed annually by Knowza’s management and compliance teams, or in the event of regulation changes.